Smart Sexy Regency Romance
Fiona Briar pens inclusive regency romances with wry humor, steamy scenes, and strong heroines who follow their passions.To join her Regency Readers’ salon, please subscribe below.
Subscribe to my newsletter for a snarky Jane Austen quote bookmark!
Open Sky Publishing LLC Terms of ServiceThese Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://fionabriar.com and any related services provided by Open Sky Publishing LLC.By accessing https://fionabriar.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by Open Sky Publishing LLC.We, Open Sky Publishing LLC, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 21 July 2023.Limitations of UseBy using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:1. modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;2. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;3. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;4. knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Open Sky Publishing LLC provides;5. use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;6. use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;7. use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;8. harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or9. use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.Intellectual PropertyThe intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to Open Sky Publishing LLC and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Open Sky Publishing LLC at any time.LiabilityOur website and the materials on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis. To the extent permitted by law, Open Sky Publishing LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.In no event shall Open Sky Publishing LLC or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Open Sky Publishing LLC or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.Accuracy of MaterialsThe materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Open Sky Publishing LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.LinksOpen Sky Publishing LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Open Sky Publishing LLC of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.Right to TerminateWe may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.SeveranceAny term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
* EmailLegitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal InformationWe only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.Collection and Use of InformationWe may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:* Enter any of our competitions, contests, sweepstakes, and surveys
* Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
* Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
* Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
* When you mention us on social mediaWe may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:* to provide you with our platform's core features and services
* to contact and communicate with you
* for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
* third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
* our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
* our existing or potential agents or business partners
* sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
* credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
* courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
* third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
third parties to collect and process data
* an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and businessThird parties we currently use include:
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.Contact Us
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: